Skincare regimen for sensitive skin
Your skin is very fine and therefore permeable to toxins. When exposed, your skin reacts with an inflammatory response of redness, heat & itching.
The solution is to avoid toxins that irritates your skin, and use products that create a shield from outside aggressors!
Cleanse in the evening, just use toner in the morning.
- Avoid water it contains chlorine & harsh minerals: use a cleansing water or toner on a cotton.
Your moisturizer should contain barrier ingredients such as beeswax or propolis.
Use chemical free sunscreens.
- My favorite skin care lines are
- Darphin best for oily or sensitive acneic skin
- Uriage roseliane an affordable French Pharmacy line with out mineral oil
- Pevonia RS2 for mature skin with Rosacea