Skin care does not have to be complicated and should help you achieve a flawless complexion.
French women keep it simple and I want to share our beauty secrets and some wonderful French skincare brands with you.
As a French cosmetic chemist & esthetician, I want to give you a solution to your skin problems with the same simple advice I give to my spa clients to fix their skin ... French style!
- Do not over cleanse, once in the evening is plenty! Unless you are in a bar all night! If your skin feels squeaky clean it means you are dehydrating it!
- In the morning, rinse your face with water then use a toner or a cleansing water, pour the product on an esthetic wipe and wipe your face, this will remove water residue such as chlorine, calcium that can dry your skin
- Use a day cream with out sunscreen, these creams focus on actives good for your skin vs just sunscreens. A good moisturizer should give you a feeling of freshness and it should last all day.
- Layer sunscreen then makeup
- Reapply sunscreen 3-4 times per day using a mineral powder sunscreen such as brush-on-block
- If you have a specific issue add a night cream or a serum, otherwise use the same day cream.
- Massage you creams and eye creams into your skin, not only does it enhance the penetration of actives but it increases circulation and oxygenation of your skin.
If you have questions on our products or would like help finding the right regimen for your skin,
Call Us 503-329-8343 or Email us
Describe your skin issue and we will recommend the perfect home routine.
(Copy and paste the following in the message box then highlight your answers)
- How old are you?
- What is your skin type?
- Are you experiencing
- Diffuse redness, broken capillaries, itchiness
- Black heads, pimples, deep inflamed cysts, infected pimples
- While heads(milias), peeling, fine line, tight feeling
- Hyper pigmentation, lines, lack of elasticity
- What do you use to clean your skin? How many times a day?
- Do you use a moisturizer? How many times a day?
- Do you use a sunscreen? How many times a day?
Please do not use this form for commercial solicitation.