Pranarom Calendula Virgin Plant Oil
What is it?
A face and body oil that has calming benefits and is gentle enough for all skin types.
- Pranarom harnesses the active properties of organic plants for vibrant health and wellness. Each plant is tested for purity and certified organic.
- A member of the marigold family, calendula is loaded with calming constituents.
- A macerate of whole calendula flowers in a base of organic sunflower seed oil.
- Smell: Discreet and neutral.
- Color and texture: Pale and bright yellow oil. Medium absorption; sometimes additional massaging into the skin is needed.
- About: The phytosterols and unsaponifiables contained in Calendula oil make it a particularly good choice for everyone. Calendula is an ally of babies and their sensitive skin, and is often used as a moisturizer for infants. Safe and easy to use, Calendula oil can be applied on its own, or combined with other soothing essential oils such as Lavender or German Chamomile.
- Certified organic.
How to Use: