- The only way to rid raccoon eyes
- The original tube-technology mascara. It's invented to form tiny water-resistant "tubes" around your lashes
- Once applied, the tubes bind to your lashes and don't run, smudge, clump, or flake, even if you cry or rub your eyes.
- Ideal for sensitive eyes, the product dries therefor does not interact or penetrate the skin or run into the eye.
Water (Aqua), Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Acrylates Copolymer, Triethanolamine, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. [May Contain (+/-): Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Mica, Titanium Dioxide]
- This mascara is almost liquid allowing the coating of the lashes, look up and apply one coat
- You cannot go over twice. if excess blink and remove product from eyelids.
- Remove with wet wipes sliding the tiny tubes off your lashes into your cheeks.
- Do not rub side ways or you will break your lashes.