What is it?
A lightweight cream for acne prone skin with active breakouts.
- 79% less pimples in 3 months
4 actions to tackle the root cause of acne: oils and debris trapped under the skin, eventually causing the walls of the pore to rupture hence an inflammatory reaction of the skin to rid these debris:
- AHA, citric acid and salicylic acid keep the pore exfoliated, oils and debris do not get trapped under the skin
- Seborestore TM regulates oil production
- Glycerin hydrates and keeps skin supple
- GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID helps reduce red inflamed skin
How to Use:
- Avoid over washing as it traps oils under the skin.
- Cleanse in the evening then use a low pH toner. Only tone in the morning
- Your moisturizer should contain anti-inflammatory ingredients such as chamomile to prevent acne scars.
- Use oxygen releasing/ antibacterial spot treatments on pimple only.
Aqua/Water/Eau, C12-13 Alkyl Lactate, Citric Acid, Dipropylene Glycol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Zinc Gluconate, Salicylic Acid, Arachidyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Silica, Xanthan Gum, Arachidyl Glucoside, C30-45 Alkyl Cetearyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Squalane, Bakuchol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Xylitol, Propylene Glycol, Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Isostearate, Fructooligosaccharides, Mannitol, Propyl Gallate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Rhamnose, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Fragrance (Parfum). [BI673].