What is it?
A rehydrating cream for skin that has been dried out and irritated by a strong acne regimen.
- A day cream to compensate dryness caused by evening treatments such as benzoyl peroxide.
- Perfect for teen acne.
How to Use:
- Avoid over washing as it traps oils under the skin.
- Cleanse in the evening then use a low pH toner. Only tone in the morning.
- Your moisturizer should contain anti-inflammatory ingredients such as chamomile to prevent acne scars.
- Use oxygen releasing/ antibacterial spot treatments on pimple only.
WATER, GLYCERIN, MINERAL OIL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, XYLITOL, BIS-PEG/PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 DIMETHICONE, SODIUM ACRYLATE/SODIUM ACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE COPOLYMER, MANNITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, GLYCYRRHETINIC ACID, ALLANTOIN, CERAMIDE 3, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, ISOHEXADECANE, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, POLYSORBATE 80, DISODIUM EDTA, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, DODECYL GALLATE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, FRAGRANCE